Sunday, July 31, 2005

Second Day in the Hague

I went to bed by 10pm last night, but I did not get up until 1pm in the afternoon today!!! I did not sleep much on the flight over, and I guess between that and jet lag, I must’ve been pretty beat. After waking up, I realized it was raining, but I had nothing to do anyways. There was not much I could do with no money…. I did find out there is a park nearby though, so I went for a run later in the afternoon. (There’s a lot of dog poop on the sidewalks here – ick.) I was also getting sick of eating peanut butter sandwiches, so I bought some cheap noodles for dinner. It was disgusting. I cannot wait to eat some real food.

In the evening, Mimi and Martin arrived. We caught up a bit, and they went out and I spent the evening reading papers for school. Fun….

No comments:

Post a Comment