Tuesday, July 31, 2007

24

This year there is no summer in Holland. It's been rainy and cold most of the days. Given that and the fact that I've just about seen and done everything I want to in Holland, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've managed to spend yet another week watching TV. This time, the show is Fox's hit show 24. I just finished watching season 1 and will begin season 2 soon. Considering they're about to air season 7 in January, I am waaaay behind the bandwagon and an intro to the show probably is not necessary. For those who aren't aware, however, the show is about a day in the life of Counter-Terrorist Unit (CTU) Agent Jack Bauer. Each episode represents an hour in the day, and there are 24 episodes in a season, one for each hour in the day.

Season 1 was mostly about preventing an assasination attempt on a presidential candidate and saving Jack's family from the same terrorists who try to kidnap them for leverage. It's got a totally unexpected ending and I'm looking forward to season 2.

1 comment:

  1. you are mistaken. The show is actually about Kim Bauer. An angel that came down from heaven to help her father fight terrorists.

    ReplyDelete