Sunday, December 3, 2006

Kaizers Orchestra

There are a lot of Norwegians in my team at work. Therefore, we are often exposed to various Norwegian cultures, such as drinking Aquavit. (I think the next cultural education session involves eating a sheep head.) I was also previously introduced to the Norwegian band Kaizers Orchestra on DVD, and on Saturday, I finally got to see them live in Amsterdam. Any description I give of the band probably will not do it any justice, so I refer you to the link above to read about them and sample their music. This type of music normally would not be my taste, but I actually enjoy theirs. I also like their performance in concerts. The lead vocalist is kind of cute/sexy and is very good at getting the audience involved. The guy on the pump organ also wears a gas mask and is interesting to watch. It's a shame I can't find any good videos, but here's a very short clip from Maestro:


No comments:

Post a Comment