Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lars's Party

Lars was moving soon to a new apartment so he decided to have a few people over to help him get rid of the alcohol in his current place. The usual suspects showed up, plus Trond… their manager, another Norwegian. The party started off innocently. Mimi and I brought our laptops to take advantage of the unsecured wireless in the area so we spent a bit of time messing about on the computer while trying to be social at the party. She was chatting to Martin mostly. I chatted a bit, updated stuff on my computer, and burned some music from Lars’s CD collection. I started off with couple of screwdrivers, but somehow as the night progressed, I was doing shots of vodka thanks to Lukasz. Er, yeah, I was drunk, and (I hope) everyone else was too. I dealt a deck of cards to a few people... and the rest of the story is classified Cosmic Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment