Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's the End of the World as We Know It

Or at least, it appears to be the end of my world. Eric Julien claims in his website, Save Lives in May, he has "received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels."

The pictures below are from the above website. The left picture outlines the impact zones. The right is a regional diagram of where I live. Apparently, the area outlined in red is going to be underwater after the tsunami. I live about where the X marks the spot.



Normally, I wouldn't give a rats ass to predictions like these, but after the tsunami of '04 and hurricane Katrina, why should anyone be surprised if a comet came and wiped out half of the Atlantic coasts. I had indicated in past on occasions that it would be in the best interest of humanity if mother nature took out majority of the human population. Our world is falling apart, and I really do think it's just a matter of time before nuclear warfare or global warming or some other disaster destroys mankind. My prediction is that a series of disasters will slowly take us out little by little, until what's left of us poses no threat to the environment.

While I do not want to die, I have no plans to evacuate. My siblings and their family are all also in town this week, so it would really suck if we all died together. My parents would be so sad. What would also be annoying is that I'm scheduled to fly out on the 27th. I would be just 2 days away from escaping death. On the otherhand, what you don't see above is another image of Europe and its red line outlining the death zone. Most of Holland is already below sea level.... Anyways, I just hope that when my time comes, whether it's this Thursday or 50 years from now, that it is painless.

Well, I couldn't possibly call or e-mail every loved one before dying to say my good-byes. So I'll do it now. Sayornara amigos. I'll see you in the next life!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Belgium will be saved!
    If anyone needs a save place to save, I will be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to say : I will be holding interviews on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete