Sunday, March 25, 2007

Avoriaz, France


It's been a while since my last post because there's not been much going on except a lot of work stuff, with a couple parties (i.e. karaoke, Crazy Pianos) in between. The crunch time at work finally ended on the 16th tho so some of us took off right away on the 17th for a week long ski/snowboard trip to Avoriaz. It's basically the same trip we did last year, with a few change of members. Thomas, Lars, and Ionna couldn't make it this year, but we picked up Yvonne, Frode, Peter, and Wouter instead.

The trip this year was yet another success. I was worried about snow conditions since there were none all winter in Europe this year, but on our second day there, it started snowing and didn't stop all week. We got about 20cm or more per day and had a lot of great runs despite the occasional lack of visibility. The only shame was that we had to leave after getting so much good snow. I was also just starting to get my boarding legs back towards the end of the week. I wish I could've stayed another week. I think next year I will have to try to go on at least two trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment