Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cold In Tension

Well, I am starting to fall into somewhat of a routine here. Work is Monday-Friday, 9-5ish, and I am enjoying it. Thank goodness for the European working conditions - I only have to put in 38 hours a week. I'm back on the sub list for bowling league and bowled last week. I'll probably bowl once every couple weeks. I've also joined the gym, called In Tension, so I'll be doing that 2-3x a week. It's a new gym about a 10 minute walk from home, and it's actually quite nice and reasonable in size. If I'm not at the gym, I'll probably be doing experimental cooking at home (getting sick of eating meat and potatoes all the time), or hanging out with friends that live close by. It has been really cold - perhaps freezing or below - so I haven't really wanted to venture out too far. I dress up like the Michelin man to go anywhere. I'm so bundled up I have to turn my whole body to look left and right when crossing the street. Weekends are up in the air. Last week was a bit of drinking, and going to see a flamenco dance. I think I will check out Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment