Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding

The day my best friend has been dreaming of has finally arrived for her today. She got married to her boyfriend who she met a year ago. I don't know how many times we talked and complained about the men in our lives but she has finally hit a good one. I absolutely approve :) They are perfect for each other. It's unbelievable how things have changed so much in such a short period, but I am so happy for her. In this day and age, futures of married couples are pretty uncertain, but I am putting my money on them lasting until death do them apart.

The groom is from Reston so they decided to hold the ceremony there. It was a private occasion performed in the home of a Justice of the Peace, with one other witness beside myself. They will hold a separate celebration later in New Jersey where the groom's family lives, and another in Hawaii with the bride's family.

The ceremony was followed by a lunch with the attendees. Later tonight, there will be another dinner with the couple's friends in the area, and a night of karaoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment