Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Belgian Party

Tonight was a party at Gorik’s place. He lives pretty close to me, about 4 tram stops away. He’s got this huge 2 floor, 3 br place all to himself – paid for by the company. He even gets wireless and a cleaning lady!! Anyways, there weren’t a whole lot of people there but it was still a good time. Just enough for some card games. The French cadets brought this game that involves grabbing this stick in the middle of a table depending on what cards are flipped. If two people grab it at the same time, they have to fight over it. It was a pretty exciting game. I almost got my head knocked off a few times tho sitting between two people who had to duel. It was usually Marco and Gorik. After that, we played shithead and asshole for a bit and called it a night at about 1:30. I ended up staying over at Gorik’s for the night since Mimi had already gone home earlier. I was too tired and drunk for a bike ride home, and I think Lukasz was too.

No comments:

Post a Comment