Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Bowling

Tonight was the first night of a new bowling season at work. Mimi and I are subs, but we got to play today. We were on the same team – Spare Us. We played with Norbert and Mary. Theo was on another team, and Lars was on the team next to our lane. Thomas and Joe were there also. Lukasz came, but he did not sign up to play so he cheered us on and drank with us. I played pretty shitty on the first game. Barely broke a 100. I did really well on the second tho – 160. And shitty again on the last one – 116 :P But I suppose I at least broke a hundred in each game so it wasn’t too bad. Not much went on afterwards. Joe, Theo, Lukasz, and I walked over to King’s Arms, but no one was there so we chatted outside a bit and called it an early night. We have heavy partying to do on Thursday and Friday, so I suppose it’s best to take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment