Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quit Your Day Job

I woke up around 12, and Lukasz had gone out to get breakfast and a toothbrush for me. Marc had come home by then and joined us for brunch. Nice way to spend the morning… er, or the afternoon. Lukasz also let me call home (mom and Jason) from his house. Then I got tired again and took a nap, and then another nap. I don’t know why I was so tired. I guess I didn’t really have a whole lot to do so I couldn’t motivate myself to be productive. I finally got up and went home around 5, only to shower and come right back out to meet Lukasz at the Central Station to go to Amsterdam. We were going to go watch Quit Your Day Job in concert. They are a Swedish band with these really short (max 2 minutes) lyrics like – “Look, a Dollar!”, “Sweden, We Got a Problem,” etc. (See www.quityourdayjob.com). We had dinner first, and showed up to the concert a few minutes before it began. There was like 20 people there… if even… ha ha. I enjoyed it anyways. It’s pretty funny. It lasted 30 minutes only, which was enough. We got a t-shirt on the way out (and wore it to work the next day).

No comments:

Post a Comment