Saturday, October 15, 2005

French Party… sort of

Ay yay yay… what a mess last night was. I didn’t last too long, but I did have fun. Anyways, I was so weak this morning when I got up. Mimi had been put in bed next to me and she was probably feeling worse than me. We made it into the living room where Lukasz was sleeping and Marc was eating breakfast. I grabbed a shower, we ate breakfast, chatted a bit, and then went back to bed. Around 1245, Lukasz had to leave for a soccer game. I wanted to go watch, but I did not want to go so early. His game was at 1430. I was also feeling really weak still so I debated on going at all. Around 1430 tho, I finally woke up after another nap and wanted to go. Mimi got up too, and we tried to catch the second half of the game. But the 14 bus took forever to come, so we could not get home in time to get back out in time to catch much of the game. Instead, we went to centrum and ate KFC for lunch. And walked around a bit browsing some shops. Later on in the evening, there was supposed to be a party at Cedric’s – a housewarming party for him and Isabel. I met up with Lukasz before hand and we walked over to Cedric’s & Isabel’s. They lived on the beach, a bit past the Kurhaus. There, it was Cedric, his girlfriend Karin (flew in for the weekend), Isabelle, and Daniel (another dude from work). Not too long into the night tho, Cedric got news that his grandmother had just died, so he had taken off with Karin to go for a walk or something. Mimi also was not feeling well and never made it. So the rest of us chat around for a bit and then took off to go dancing in a club in centrum. It was hot as hell in that club, and lot of the music was technoish. It wasn’t until around we left that they started playing some fun music. I was also not in the greatest of moods today. I was actually home sick for the first time this past Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment