Friday, October 14, 2005

Shot Night

A girl from work, Melanie, had wanted to do a shot night tonight. The plan was to do a pre-party at Lukasz’s, and then go to Mambo’s at around 10. When Mimi & I arrived around 8:30, it was Trond, Lukasz, and Marc there. Melanie showed up around 9:30 or 10. We started off playing cards – asshole, bullshit, and shithead. Then we started playing Jenga. In the course of about 2 or 3 hours tho, I probably had like 5 shots, and I got really really drunk – after the last shot, the room kinda spun around once. I thought, “Oh shit, I’m done.” I should’ve known better than to drink so much. Anyways, I went to the bathroom, puked my guts out, and was probably there a good couple hours by the sounds of it. I remember I just kept puking and puking – into the sink and shower (thank god not the floor). Lukasz and Mimi came by to check on me but there wasn’t much they could do. Later, Mimi insisted on being let in, so I let her in. We talked a bit (i.e. “How are you feeling?”, “Like shit”, “It could be worse”, “How so?”, “It could be coming out of both ends.” She had a point.) Anyways, after a while, I think I had puked everything out. I wanted to just go to sleep right there but it was getting kinda cold. Mimi had already started puking by then (in the tub) so I asked her if she was alright. No response. So I walked out to the living room, told the guys Mimi needed help, and went on to the bedroom to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment