Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Tennis

It’s been pretty fucking boring since everyone took off for Greece. I didn’t do much all weekend. Got my haircut, worked out, and tried to shop. There were too many people out shopping, and everything is expensive here. I bought one sweater that I can wear over all my shirts and decided to make do with what I have for the rest. On Sunday, Mimi and I went over Gorik’s for dinner and internet. Not much went on Monday – just some running and hanging out at Gorik’s again. Today, I got to play a bit of tennis with Cedric. Quite expensive tho – 12 euros to rent a court for 45 minutes. Must find new place to play. I actually ended up getting back home quite early, so I did laundry and other chores around the house and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment