Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hanging Out

Surprisingly, I got up at 10ish despite having another late night yesterday. When I got up, Mimi was actually up packing, which was good since she is supposed to leave any minute now. She didn’t end up leaving the house until 11:30 tho, and she had a 1:30 flight. And it’s about a 45 minute drive there. I hope she made it. Since I haven’t heard from her yet, I assume she did. I didn’t have any real plans today. Lukasz is going to be hanging out with his Polish friends today. I first went for a run, and then gave Cedric a shout. I was supposed to meet up with them in centrum for late lunch, but turns out Marco had locked himself out of his house so they could not get there for lunch. I ended up eating by myself at KFC and then stopped by Gorik’s place to see how he was doing. I brought him some food, and he seemed to be doing alright. By then, I guess Marco solved his problem and was at the Buddha Bar with Cedric so we went to go meet up with them. The place had nice décor, but no hot chocolate. We wanted to play pool so we went to Fiddler’s, but they had some other things going on there so we could not play. We walked around a while looking for a place to play but couldn’t find one, so we just called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment